Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Children


Although there is a small part of me that on some conscious level wants to scream at my children...."Avenge ME!"

The reality is for most of the time that this world is fucked! Our president is fucked! Racial, sexual, spiritual (and the list goes on) tolerance (intolerance) is at an all time level of ridiculousness.

So my advice to you, Nicholas-Anjolia-Micah (and by extended lineage Timmy, Ashley, Troy, Christian, Dominike, Teayana, Tierre, William, Mathias, Joshua, Lacey, Jeremiah, and Jared).... study for war, waR, wAR, WAR. It is here.

Now, my hope is that I did not die on the toilet an old man's pathetic death. Maybe I burned out in a blaze of glory, guns a blazin' on two wheels, knives a slashin! Cancer... I hate. Alzeheimers... I hate.




-->
Advice to My Children:

I am so glad that I went down in a flame of destruction, that is not your hereditary, it is simply a reminder that I once was alive.

So fast forward to my advice:

Fuck the motha-fuckin’-fuckitty fucks! You rock! Ballz to the wall, or in Anjolia’s case…tits to the bitches bitches. Don’t live to be 50 wrapped in mediocrity! Rage, rage, and rage some more.

Nick! I could not be any prouder of the man that you are! I love you. You may not know this but I was coated in transmission oil and other Ford Mustang fluids the day you were born! I love you, I love your wife, and I love the family you will one day have.

Anjolia, you are my homegirl… my angel… and my inspiration. You do you and fuck the rest of the world. Shine on!

And Micah, my little homie. Thanks for being my very best friend these last few.


I am so glad that I went down in a flame of destruction, that is not your hereditary, it is simply a reminder that I once was alive.

So fast forward to my second piece of advice:

Know that you are all shining stars. I fought demons so you wouldn't have to. So live, love, laugh, and love some more. All is good. I will always look down on you from on high.

No comments: