Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dream a little...

Sometimes, if you forget to wake up…then you are still sleeping.



Sleep is not only of the great necessities in life; it is also one of life’s greatest pleasures.



Now there are those that sleep as merely a maintenance process and then there are those that sleep to avoid life’s many responsibilities.



Either way we still must sleep.



Sometimes I stay asleep just so that I may dream.



Dreams can be a wondrous and joyful adventure. For most us, our dreams are quickly forgotten, seldom to be remembered.



That’s why I invented the Blu-Ray Dreamonator 3000. Now all of your favorite dreams can be recorded in hi-def for all to see.



Sleepy, sleepy thoughts...go back to bed.

1 comment:

Shells said...

Love the idea for the Dreamonator 3000. I sleep for so many reasons myself, dreaming is among the top of my list. :)