Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Wine is Sweet


Ge milis am fìon, tha e searbh ri dhìol.
[The wine is sweet, the paying bitter.]

In my blood and in my veins; the stories of my forefathers have always been and will always remain. Yea, though I have walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I have known the experience of fearing no evil.

In my blood and in my veins I have also felt the dark power of the silencing of the voices of my past…the silencing of the voices of reason…the silencing of the voices of wisdom…the silencing of the voices of truth. I have felt the dark power of the illusion of false light, I have embraced the darkness and I have been consumed by the darkness. I have tasted the darkness and I have trembled alone in the dark

Yea, though I have walked through the shadow of the valley of death I have known the loneliness of fearI have been inside the black heart of evil itself. I have experienced being disconnected from my own immortal soul.

What is bred in the bone will come out in the flesh~

In the briefest of moments, in a rare and fleeting moment of clarity; I remember as if in a dream, seeing a glimmer of light; a small flicker of hope has more power than one can imagine.

It may only be in my imagination or it may in fact exist somewhere within a truth beyond my comprehension…that the blood of my ancestors…the undeniable connection to my very own unique past…lifted this lost soul from the darkness of my own creation back onto higher ground.

Spiritual enlightenment is like totally way cool, man.

Where there should have been justice, instead I found grace. For this I am truly blessed.

Estoria continuum ad infinitem


I entertain imagined words in Latin. My creativity astounds only my ego's perception of self.
And as the story began, so the story continues...

No comments: